MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration with TCS - Admission Open 2023
In the era of digital disruption, there is a great significance of data in company's strategic business planning. The quality, quantity and diversity of available data create new and significant opportunities for organizations. In addition, data enables organizations to improve decision-making with respect to both internal resources as well as external interactions with suppliers and customers. In forthcoming future, only those businesses will be able to survive and grow in the new world that will develop appropriate data competencies in their business strategies.
Business Intelligence & Data Analytics is an advanced and emerging technique in the sphere of business world that not only enables organization to develop requisite data competencies but also enable them to make optimum and robust business strategies. Today, organizations are looking for dexterous management graduates who have excellent knowledge of business intelligence & data analytics along with strong management acumen.
Understanding the importance of data analytics and business intelligence in the sphere of business management, Mangalayatan University Jabalpur has started MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration With TCS. This is a trailblazing professional postgraduate programme of two years developed by highly-qualified academicians of the University and analytics experts of TCS that covers programming languages R and Python; My SQL; MS Excel basic and advanced; Business Intelligence tools like Microsoft Power BI and Tableau. In addition, the programme also covers advanced forefront topics of data revolution such as machine learning, language processing, data mining and intelligence, data mining for business intelligence, etc.
MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics collaboration with TCS at Mangalayatan University: Salient Features
- MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration with TCS is an excellent blend of theoretical and practical learning wherein students discover the next frontier of business analytics with our industry-led curriculum.
- The curriculum is focused on real-world applications that prepare you to make data driven decisions that move businesses and entire industries forward
- Taught by a world-class faculty comprising of industry experts of TCS and highly-qualified academicians of the University.
- The program offers contemporary business knowledge and skills that can take you to an exceptional level in the context of career progression, employability and earning potential.
- Excellent placement and internship opportunities in coveted organization.
Career Prospects and Scope of MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration With TCS:
- Upon completion of the programme candidates can make career as Data Analyst. Data Analysts collect and evaluate data according to sales numbers, market research, logistics, and other such details. They bring in their technical expertise to ensure the accuracy of data that helps organizations to make intelligent business decisions.
- Upon completion of the programme candidates can make career as Big Data Analyst. Big Data Analysts study the market through the identification, collection, analysis, and communication of data that helps organizations to take future business decisions.
- Candidates can make career as Business Analyst. Business Analysts analyze changing business needs, evaluate the impact of these changes, identifies and analyzes requirements, document and facilitate communication among all the stakeholders involved.
- In addition, some other popular career are Management Consultant, Financial Analyst, Marketing Manager, Market Research Analyst, Data Mining Expert, etc.
Government Employment Opportunities After MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- Banking and Finance sectors
- Manufacturing companies
- Government PSUs
- Agriculture Sectors
- Research and Development centers
Private Employment Opportunities After MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
- McKinsey and Company
- Boston Consulting Group
- Morgan Stanley
Eligibility For Admission in MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration With TCS
Candidates who have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized University are eligible for admission in MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Collaboration with TCS.
MBA Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
|Eligibility||:||50% Marks in Graduation|